Code of Conduct
Welcome User! Code Of Conduct is here to present you with all your hacking needs. We are currently working on our VIP, so stay tuned!
Code of Conduct
Welcome User! Code Of Conduct is here to present you with all your hacking needs. We are currently working on our VIP, so stay tuned!
Code of Conduct
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Code of Conduct

Code Of Conduct, World of Hackers

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
we are in need of moderators applie on announcements:moderators fourms if intrested
HELP YOUR SITE PROMOTE US!
HELLO USERS! we are curently working on trying to form a partner ship with http://excellzone.mrforum.net i have talked to there staff and they are great users
NEW
GOTO CODEOFCONDUCT.WS ITS OUR NEW SITE!!
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW

Programs to start Coding Cheats

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
1337Metal
coder
coder

my mood : Programs to start Coding Cheats Mood-icons-02
Warning Level : Programs to start Coding Cheats Untitled-5

Programs to start Coding Cheats Empty
PostSubject: Programs to start Coding Cheats   Programs to start Coding Cheats Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:46 am

Hello I want to make this thread to let you all know of the programs needed to start coding

1) Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 >>> Free Software very good for large projects easy to manage
Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 in this link to the side>>> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
To download the 2008 there will be 3 links in bold Click the one that saids Visual Studio 2008 Express then all the Tools
will come up u should download Microsoft Visual C++ 2008

2) Direct SDK 2010 >>> Comes with the Include Files and Lib Files
Download Direct SDK in this link to the side>>> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3) Detours .h and Detours .Lib
Download Detours I allready placed the files in 2 folders for you all they are Headers and Lib >>> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Once all the tools and files have been Downloaded is time to start learning C++ SDK and D3D so I will link some good websites to understanding this programing lenguages windows apis etc....

1) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] >>> There are also some other good sites for learning C++
2) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] >>> SDK Tutorials u might want to do some research on SKD
3) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] >>> This are D3D and the Understanding and Use of D3D

Hope this helps

Best Regards,

1337Metal
Back to top Go down
raaah
raaah

my mood : Programs to start Coding Cheats Mood-icons-05

PostSubject: Re: Programs to start Coding Cheats   Programs to start Coding Cheats Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:26 am

gj
Back to top Go down
wiimania
Premium
wiimania

PostSubject: Re: Programs to start Coding Cheats   Programs to start Coding Cheats Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:05 am

lol i wanna be a coder so im going to start using this stuff will take me a long time but thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
winstonzhao
winstonzhao

Poster Award OhHiYo
Warning Level : Programs to start Coding Cheats Untitled2

PostSubject: Re: Programs to start Coding Cheats   Programs to start Coding Cheats Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:07 pm

Hey Metal Im About Half way trough the tuts thanks man
Back to top Go down
http://codezone.omgforum.net or jawproductions.weebly.com
1337Metall

PostSubject: Re: Programs to start Coding Cheats   Programs to start Coding Cheats Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:36 pm

glad you guys got a use of it I been studing c++ like 4 years ago maybe five since i was 13 - 14 at first I tough I was never gonna learn but i quit that attitude and now I have a intermediate level of knowldge in c++ i sugest you guys keep at it c++ is the most widly used programing lenguage out there i would say is the best

also keep reading more books and try to find books that come with exercises I bough around 7 - 9 c++ books and I still havent read them all i just read one book and read that book over and over untill I have an understanding of what it saids thats my method of learning. I dont just keep on moving untill I fully understand it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Programs to start Coding Cheats   Programs to start Coding Cheats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Programs to start Coding Cheats
Page 1 of 1