Code of Conduct
Welcome User! Code Of Conduct is here to present you with all your hacking needs. We are currently working on our VIP, so stay tuned!
Code of Conduct
Welcome User! Code Of Conduct is here to present you with all your hacking needs. We are currently working on our VIP, so stay tuned!
Code of Conduct
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Code of Conduct

Code Of Conduct, World of Hackers

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
we are in need of moderators applie on announcements:moderators fourms if intrested
HELP YOUR SITE PROMOTE US!
HELLO USERS! we are curently working on trying to form a partner ship with http://excellzone.mrforum.net i have talked to there staff and they are great users
NEW
GOTO CODEOFCONDUCT.WS ITS OUR NEW SITE!!
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW

How to Purchase a V.I.P Hack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
a2zhacker
Owner
Owner
a2zhacker

my mood : How to Purchase a V.I.P Hack Mood-icons-05
Poster Award poster award
Warning Level : How to Purchase a V.I.P Hack Untitled-5

How to Purchase a V.I.P Hack Empty
PostSubject: How to Purchase a V.I.P Hack   How to Purchase a V.I.P Hack Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:49 am

we have invented a points system

options

simply do the following:
1.purchas points from above
2.pm me or marcondes0 the following
I.user name
II.how many points u purchased
III.transaction number
IIII. weather you want day system or uses system(explained below)

after you do that wait 4-6hours if you dont have it by then pm use 1more time with the same thing
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Days system:

1000points=1month VIP
5000 points=6 month VIP+ sweet title and colord name
10000 points= LIFE TIME VIP title clord name AND you get the vip updates befor anyone else plus your name on our loader

is you get banned for any reason you still loose days but you will keep your last day no matter what(ex. you have 3days left and get banned for 5days you will still have 1more day even tho u only had 3days.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
uses system:

you have the option of the use system instead of days system witch goes as follows:

1000 points= 25 uses
5000 points=150 uses
10000= 1000 uses

u will recive added bouneses still
yes you will not recive life time this way but if u want this way u must say in pm
but if u do get banned you do not loose uses
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leagal and terms of service:

Terms of service:
I. on purchase, if vip is not updated yet you must wait
II. we reserve the right to cancel you VIP for rule breaking(refer to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
III. by purchasing points you agree to our rules
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
section 2:

I.when banned your loader will be restriced till ban date is over
II.if thus above happens you will loose days on your vip
III.if you are banned on last week of vip you will not loose vip you will have 1day left when you return
IIII.you have the option of the use system instead of day system
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
section 3:
agreements

I.upon purchasing you agree to waiting till the VIP is Updated if down(if u buy for days when loader is down you do not loose days)
II.by purchasing you agree to:
not sueing us in any way or form
you will not get a refund under any circum stances unless is is a reason staff finds on importance
will not complain when loader is down
that we are not liable to anything that hapens to your combat arms account IT IS YOUR DECISION!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to Purchase a V.I.P Hack Untitle1
Back to top Go down
https://codeofconduct.forumotion.com/u2

How to Purchase a V.I.P Hack
Page 1 of 1