Code of Conduct
Welcome User! Code Of Conduct is here to present you with all your hacking needs. We are currently working on our VIP, so stay tuned!
Code of Conduct
Welcome User! Code Of Conduct is here to present you with all your hacking needs. We are currently working on our VIP, so stay tuned!
Code of Conduct
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Code of Conduct

Code Of Conduct, World of Hackers

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
we are in need of moderators applie on announcements:moderators fourms if intrested
HELP YOUR SITE PROMOTE US!
HELLO USERS! we are curently working on trying to form a partner ship with http://excellzone.mrforum.net i have talked to there staff and they are great users
NEW
GOTO CODEOFCONDUCT.WS ITS OUR NEW SITE!!
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW

Legend Sudoku - Makes 400-1000K Per Hour

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
winstonzhao
winstonzhao

my mood : Legend Sudoku - Makes 400-1000K Per Hour Mood-icons-05
Poster Award OhHiYo
Warning Level : Legend Sudoku - Makes 400-1000K Per Hour Untitled2

Legend Sudoku - Makes 400-1000K Per Hour Empty
PostSubject: Legend Sudoku - Makes 400-1000K Per Hour   Legend Sudoku - Makes 400-1000K Per Hour Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:59 am

Description (MEMBERS ONLY)

After you've completed both quests there is a short "mini-quest" where you talk to Ali then ask Arby to give him runes. Once done, go back to Ali and he will then have two caskets he "cannot open". This is where the bot comes in, this allows you to open the large casket and solve the puzzle, which then allows you to purchase an amount of runes from 31k-50k in cost. Afterward these runes can be sold for much more.

BE AWARE. RUNES ARE TO ONLY BE SOLD AT MAX PRICE. IF I NOTICE ANY DECREASE IN PRICE I WILL REMOVE THE SCRIPT. DO NOT ABUSE THIS.

Features

* Anti-Ban(Mouse Path & Camera Angle Movement/Rotation)
* Custom Paint

Requirements

* RSBot 2.0
* JDK
* Current Java Script
* 200k+ To Start
* The Feud
* Rune Mysteries

Instructions

Failure to follow these simple instructions may result in errors or a non-working script. If you're having problems, please read and follow the instructions before posting in this thread. Thank you.

Runescape Settings

1. Go to the Runescape options screen. Select MIN under "Manual Setup" and FIXED under "Screen Sizing".
Click here to see an example of the correct setup.
2. In the same screen as above, select CUSTOM under "Manual Setup" to get to the custom graphic-options. Make sure that you're using safe mode (nothing should be selected as "Display Mode") and that MIN is still set under "Manual Setup".
Click here to see an example of the correct setup

RSBot Setup

1. Make sure that you are using the latest compatible version of the bot. I always test my scripts against the latest SVN-version. Therefore, it's recommended that you also use that. Guides for downloading the latest version of the bot can be found in the runescape hacks discussion section.
2. Make sure you have installed the script correctly. More specific instructions can be found in the same section as above.
3. (Recommended) Disable the usage of "Less CPU". You can do this by going to Edit -> Less CPU. Make sure that there is no check-mark next to this option.

Script Setup
Using the script should be pretty self-explanatory. If you need further help, refer to "Setting up the script" in the tutorial-section below.

1. Download Script
2. Save as CraftingKing.java
3. Location : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] USERNAME">Documents>RsBot>Scripts>Sources
4. Compile
5. Run RSBot
6. File Runscript
7. Select "LegendSudoku"
8. Enjoy

Download Here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Legend Sudoku - Makes 400-1000K Per Hour 1zb4fk

Final Words

* Make sure you're using RSBot v2.0+ before posting about any problems.
* A Lot of time has been put into this script, please take some time to read this post before posting in the thread.
* Remember to post feedback (try to include as much information as possible, use debug mode) and progress-reports.

Credits

Legend (Script Writer)
Me (Forum Poster)
Joshua (Inspiration)
Back to top Go down
http://codezone.omgforum.net or jawproductions.weebly.com
Gordon
poster
poster

my mood : Legend Sudoku - Makes 400-1000K Per Hour Mood-icons-02
Poster Award thanx
Warning Level : Legend Sudoku - Makes 400-1000K Per Hour Untitled-5

PostSubject: Re: Legend Sudoku - Makes 400-1000K Per Hour   Legend Sudoku - Makes 400-1000K Per Hour Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:41 pm

nice but im not an rs member
Back to top Go down
elenacat
elenacat

my mood : Legend Sudoku - Makes 400-1000K Per Hour Mood-icons-06
Warning Level : Legend Sudoku - Makes 400-1000K Per Hour Untitled-5

PostSubject: Re: Legend Sudoku - Makes 400-1000K Per Hour   Legend Sudoku - Makes 400-1000K Per Hour Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:41 pm

some plz just finally ban him all he is doing is taking a post straight from powerbot.org and pasting it on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend Sudoku - Makes 400-1000K Per Hour   Legend Sudoku - Makes 400-1000K Per Hour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legend Sudoku - Makes 400-1000K Per Hour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Code of Conduct :: Other games :: Runescape/private serveres-
Jump to: