Code of Conduct
Welcome User! Code Of Conduct is here to present you with all your hacking needs. We are currently working on our VIP, so stay tuned!
Code of Conduct
Welcome User! Code Of Conduct is here to present you with all your hacking needs. We are currently working on our VIP, so stay tuned!
Code of Conduct
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Code of Conduct

Code Of Conduct, World of Hackers

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
we are in need of moderators applie on announcements:moderators fourms if intrested
HELP YOUR SITE PROMOTE US!
HELLO USERS! we are curently working on trying to form a partner ship with http://excellzone.mrforum.net i have talked to there staff and they are great users
NEW
GOTO CODEOFCONDUCT.WS ITS OUR NEW SITE!!
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW

REZ Files description. (Begginer Modders)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
winstonzhao
winstonzhao

my mood : REZ Files description. (Begginer Modders) Mood-icons-05
Poster Award OhHiYo
Warning Level : REZ Files description. (Begginer Modders) Untitled2

REZ Files description. (Begginer Modders) Empty
PostSubject: REZ Files description. (Begginer Modders)   REZ Files description. (Begginer Modders) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:49 am

Someone said that an expert was once a beginner.

I am still a beginner, but not like, HOW DID U DO THAT!..?!

Anyways... lets go back to topic.

If you go to following directory C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Game
You will see a lot of .REZ files along with other creepy files.

I will explain some main points about them, I will not tell you what each file is or everything. Though I will leech some of the stuff from other websites...

There are 3 names of files that you need to know!

GUNS_T_PV_SMG.rez

This file has all the SUB-MACHINE GUNS like UMP and PP-19. You can only edit the textures for this file. Because it has a "T" after GUNS_. If it is anything else then it means it is not a TEXTURE editing file. Just remember that "T" is for texture modding. When you extract this file you will get .DTX files which are pictures of guns... from pictures you can tell that they can be edited.

GUNS_M_PV_SMG.rez

This file has all the Models of SUB-MACHINE GUNS. After you extract this file... You will get some weird type of files. You can find TWO files of a gun you want to mod. This type of modding is called MODEL SWAPPING. By model swapping you can change the shape and rate of fire. Like for example if you do M16A3 to MAC-10 Your gun will be changed and its rate of fire as well. For some guns though it does not change the rate of fire... but it changes the reload speed and everything so if you do a MG to PP-19... you will get the rate of reload changed but not the rate of fire... So to mod you need 4 files. You will need to extract two files if you want to change two different guns... for example AK-47 (WHICH IS AN AR *ASSAULT RIFLE*) to PP-19 (WHICH IS AN SUB MACHINE GUN*) So for this process you'd have to Extract GUNS_M_PV_AR.rez and GUNS_M_PV_SMG.rez

GUNS_SND_PV.rez

This is a........ SOUND MODDING FILE!!! Its a fun one.

After Extracting this file. You will get two Sound files named SELECT and FIRE.
You can get another sample of a sound track and name it SELECT or FIRE and replace with the file of a gun you want to replace or change.
SO for example... You can change the FIRE sound of the M9 Knife to a gunshot.
then you can use the rez inject like normal stuff to inject it to the GUNS_SND_PV.rez and you will have your sound modded!

I have made a 12:00 TUT of the crappy stuff I said up there.... just to make it more confusing... no im jk...